top of page


AGM Minutes

Membership Information:


All riders and owners must hold a valid Silver EC License and OE membership to compete in any core division.  Bronze divisions require an EC Bronze license and an OE license.


A THJA membership (for the South West Zone) is only required if accumulating points. The accumulation of points will only begin after your THJA membership is paid for, any points earned leading up to the purchase of the membership are not eligible to be counted.

Horses and Ponies:

All horses and ponies require a digital Horse Recording, which can be obtained through Equestrian Canada.

Horse recordings are not required for the Hack Division or any Bronze divisions.



bottom of page